• 2012-2015: BSC Nutrition at The University of Nottingham
Modules include: molecular nutrition, neurophysiology and pharmacology, endocrinology, anatomy etc.
• 2011-2012: Access to Science Diploma at Chichester college
Modules include anatomy and physiology, human health and disease, organic chemistry, energetics etc.
• 2009-2011: Army Service Cyprus
Concluded 24-month compulsory army service in Cyprus with the specialty of driver.
• 2006-2009: Lanitio Lyceum ‘A Limassol, Cyprus. Modules include physics, math, biology.
• 2019-nutritionist at AEK LARNACA FC
• 2018 until present-LECTURER at KES COLLEGE
• 2018-nutritionist at CYPRUS RUGBY NATIONAL TEAM. Great success for our team as we promoted in a higher league with our win.
• 2017-FOUNDER of THE ATHLETES INNOVATION GROUP.
Super-group of renowned professional scientists in the Sports Industry who aim to excel the level of scientific Sports approaches in Cyprus.
• Private practice- NUTRITIONAL COACHING from amateur athletes to lots of renowned world class athletes (Olympic games).
• 2017-CEO of ADVANCED NUTRITION SCIENCES
Company based on nutritional services who takes in consideration the latest evidence-based approaches.
• 2018-3rd in Cyprus Strongman Competition at the APHRODITE GAMES
• 2017-4th in Cyprus Strongman Competition at the APHRODITE GAMES
• 2017- 1st at the category SQUAT in Cyprus Powerlifting Championship
• 2017-1st at the category BENCH in Cyprus Powerlifting Championship
• 2014-Qualified in top 15 competitors at the junior category in ARNOLD CLASSIC MADRID. Placed no.13 in the category in the European championship among competitors from all over the world.
• 2014-1st place at the Mr. Cyprus Bodybuilding championship at the JUNIOR category. Qualification for the ARNOLD CLASSIC EUROPE championship in Madrid.
• 2013- Voted best junior athlete of 2013 from the Cyprus organization of athleticism. (KOA)
• 2013- 2nd place at the Mediterranean championships at the JUNIOR category in CORSICA
• 2013-1st place at the Mr. Cyprus Bodybuilding championship at the JUNIOR category. Qualification for the Mediterranean championship in Corsica.
• Languages-Fluent English, Native Greek
• IT- ECDL (EUROPEAN COMPUTER DRIVING LICENSE)-Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Driving- Clean EU driving license
• Nutritional sciences: active professional nutritionist registered on CyDNA
• Active competitive Bodybuilding athlete
• Active competitive Powerlifting athlete
• Active competitive Strongman athlete
• Background in non-competitive Martial arts
• Former amateur Basketball player